Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Managing different student support projects and implementing our long-term strategy
- Constantly monitoring and evaluating our programs, reviewing processes and doing quality assurance to optimize the support system we provide our students with
- Researching on best practices within the sector (benchmarking)
- Developing reports and communicating them to all relevant stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Maintaining regular contact with our students to understand their needs and design interventions that will increase their activity, satisfaction and success
- Contributing to building our student community by helping design relevant online and offline offers
Your set of skills:
- You hold at least a Bachelor's degree and have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience coordinating projects in the educational or social sector
- You have strong communication and strategic thinking skills
- You have excellent English (min. C1 level) spoken and written skills (German is a big plus)
- You are detail and goal-oriented and do not hesitate to show initiative and ownership
- You share our vision of a world in which everyone has equal chances to access and be successful in higher education
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup with several stakeholders (refugees, corporations, NGOs, higher education and public sector institutions).
- A competitive salary within the social sector.
- Flexible working hours at our Munich location.
- The opportunity to shape an innovative educational provider with your initiative and creative input focussing on the student’s needs
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “Student Support + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file until 13th of May to