We are looking for a Statistics/Optimisation Software Developer (m/f)
Adspert was founded in Berlin in 2010 and our innovative technology launched just one year later. Based on trading systems used in banks to do stockmarket trading, Adspert automatically organizes and optimises online advertising. Bertelsmann Digital Media Investment and the Bell Group's support Adspert as strategic partners and investors.
Today, around 20 Adspert employees are hard at work in the heart of Berlin, passionately Implementing the vision of developing bid management of the future.
- Build statistical models for different effects in the online advertising market.
- Implement robust estimates that provide plausible results even in difficult cases.
- Evaluate the result quality of existing implementations.
- Use efficient algorithms to achieve results on large amounts of data without causing excessive resource consumption.
- Develop automated tests for complex optimisation problems.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional knowledge of relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
- Experience in implementing solutions to statistical problems, preferably with Python and SciPy.
- Version control and automated tests are essential to any software project for you.
- You try to find simple solutions to complex problems and find ways to objectively assess the quality your approach.
Have we sparked your interest?
Apply now! Send your application including your salary expectation as well as the possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.