We’re Looking for Brilliant Statistics/Optimization Developers Who Love to Solve Difficult Problems
Join Adspert at an exciting stage of growth as we build our team size and work on moving into new markets with seriously big customers with even seriously bigger technical challenges.
Adspert is doing all kinds of exciting things with the optimization of online advertising through bid management automation technology and serious number crunching. Managing millions of Euros in digital ad spend a month, Adspert’s algorithms optimizes some of the biggest digital names.
Founded in Berlin in 2010, our innovative technology was launched just one year later. Based on trading systems, Adspert automatically organizes and optimizes online advertising. Bertelsmann Digital Media Investment and K-Invest support Adspert as strategic partners and investors.
We currently have a 30+ strong passionate team working out of the head office in Berlin and remotely all over the world moving towards our vision of developing world-class AI powered bid management systems.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional knowledge of relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
- Experience in implementing solutions to statistical problems, preferably with Python and SciPy.
- Version control and automated tests are essential to any software project for you.
- You try to find simple solutions to complex problems and find ways to objectively assess the quality your approach.
We need you to support us with:
- Building statistical models for different effects in the online advertising market.
- Implementing robust estimates that provide plausible results even in difficult cases.
- Evaluating the result quality of existing implementations.
- Using efficient algorithms to achieve results on large amounts of data without causing excessive resource consumption.
- Developing automated tests for complex optimization problems.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Setup of your choice - select the hardware and we’ll make it happen
- Challenging but relaxed work culture
- Flexible hours
- Possibility for regular remote work
- Possibility of offsite work sessions to spark up creativity for you and your team
- Tickets for selected tech conferences
- Yearly income statements done by our tax office
Interested in solving some tough technical challenges?
Let’s talk! Contact [email protected]