At Docker, we simplify the lives of millions of developers who are making world-changing apps. Docker helps developers bring their ideas to reality by conquering the complexity of app development. We simplify and accelerate workflows with an integrated development pipeline and application components. A fast-growing startup, Docker offers a dynamic work environment.
- Own the delivery of business technology improvements for Docker.
- Partner with leaders in Marketing, Sales, Finance and Product to ensure a dependable and integrated Go-To-Market and Finance technology backbone.
- Lead the Business
- Operations team, setting standards for quality and velocity.
- Drive strategic thought leadership and facilitate executive-level communication.
- Develop custom Force.com applications using best of breed design patterns.
- Implement Salesforce.com best practices and a fully controlled change management process.
- Manage the full application life cycle: Requirements, Gathering, Architecture, Development, User Acceptance, Roll Out, Support.
- Create technology to a business feedback loop with other Operations leaders, helping to make iterative improvements to business processes.
- Manage data governance processes and adherence to guidelines between internal business units and systems.
- Maintain excellent documentation and team processes
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related area.
- Past experience in SaaS Go-To-Market technology and managing teams.
- Hands-on and in-depth experience with the administration and customization of Enterprise SaaS solutions such as Salesforce.com, Zuora, Marketo, and Zendesk.
- Salesforce.com Certification, preferably Platform Developer 1 or above.
- Deep experience working on database or business intelligence solutions.
- Strong understanding of Go-To-Market business processes and the ability to pair effective and efficient technology solutions to them.
- Analytical and detail-oriented, great project management and road mapping skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to resolve complicated interdepartmental projects and manage stakeholders.
Docker embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-REMOTE