We are a family of 150 geeks : Engineers, Technical Writers, UX Designers and Product Managers. With over 30 nationalities all collaborating in one space, we share a start-up culture in inspiring office in the heart of Barcelona, pursuing innovative ways of building highly scalable solutions.
- We love clean code and follow SOLID principles. We implement Agile methodologies. We can proudly say that Scrum actually works here code reviews, continuous integration, knowledge sharing, release retrospectives, components of gamification you name it! Not to forget our office language is English;
your skills will get significantly better. What’s more, we love our people to succeed : many of our people have scaled up the ranks with us!
What you will do
Well, if you like challenges, we have a big one here in Oracle NetSuite we are building completely new NetSuite’s business intelligence architecture and we need to ensure that it returns correct data quickly and in every moment.
And we need UI in which our users will make data driven business decisions more effectively than ever. We need you to challenge the status quo, to come up with bright ideas to make this happen.
UI spans from query builder drag and drop, exceeds in data manipulation in pivot tables and ends in presenting the results in attractive and easy to understand way.
The project itself started with descriptive analytics to let customers understand what happened in the past, continues in diagnostic analytics to understand what's happening now and has strong ambition to help our customers to estimate what will most likely happen in the future while utilizing advanced business intelligence techniques as big data and machine learning.
We need your bright ideas to make our UI even more attractive using modern widgets, charts, responsive designs, etc.
- Software design & coding on the presentation layer of NetSuite Business Intelligence application
- Communication with Suite Analytics back end Engineers, Product Managers, Visual Designers on day-to-day basis
- Implementing UI using in-house UI framework (resembles React.js), communication with developers of UI framework, UI Product Managers
- Fixing bugs, suggesting improvements and driving your own initiatives (you chose what you want to specialize in)
- Focusing on quality and best software development practices
- Strong programming skills, proven by successful participation on complex web projects
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Clean Code, Design Patterns, MVP, JS Promise, etc
- Continuous integration tools, Unit testing tools / frameworks
- Organized and reliable, attentive to detail, able to efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Good communication skills in English (can you explain your code in English?)
Get things done" attitude and "growth mindset"!
We’ll highly appreciate if you are familiar with
- Industry standard UI library as React, Angular or Vue
- Highcharts, Code Mirror, Karma & Jasmine, ESLint
Our stack and development tools
- Proprietary UI framework based on experience and deep analysis of React, Angular and Vue
- resembles React.js, there's more control over rendering and less automagic
- Uses reducers and state management
- Uses asynchronous programming with promises
- Based on MVP pattern using the best of ES6 tricks
- IntelliJ IDEA / WebStorm / VSC, Git, P4, Jira, Crucible, Confluence, TeamCity
- Selenium, Jest, Karma & Jasmine
What we offer
- Ticket restaurant
- Private health life insurance
- Agile environment start-up culture backed by a strong enterprise
- Strong professionals around you that will help to accelerate your growth
- Continuous career development : we actively encourage and celebrate internal promotions
- Quarterly goals
- High-impact learning culture : free access to several online learning platforms and regular in-house training sessions
- Become actively involved in the tech community : we organize and host meetups, programming competitions, and innovation initiatives
- Lunch & learns : present on your favorite topic or hobby and be treated to a free lunch!
- Lots of after-work activities : beach volleyball club, paddle league, skiing / snowboarding trips in winter...
- New offices in one of the most emblematic building in Barcelona : Torre Glories
- English-speaking office
- Spanish and English lessons - International team (over 30 nationalities)
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Full remote option in Spain
- Of course there is Free coffee, beverages, fruit, snacks... casual dress code if you are in the office
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems.
Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.