Our software team focuses on improving the experience of our users in labs through a team effort. Our team of software engineers mainly works with C#, WPF, .NET / .NET Core, Python, etc. All our devices have a frontend, with which our customers control the device. User-experience especially simple, intuitive use of the UI is the key to successful products. Develop our UI further to make it even more beautiful, simple and intuitive. Develop new features and find clever solutions to simplify complex controls for the end user. Platform-independent technologies are as much in demand as apps. Join our amazing team of developers and engineers and work at one of the top European employers in the life science industry.
- Experience in WPF/XAML and C#
- Experience in UI development, ideally for laboratory instrumentation
- Ideally experience in UI/UX design
- Ability to write Clean Code in a test-driven environment (TDD)
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong problem-solving skills ability to troubleshoot complex software and systems to identify the root cause of the issue
- Highly motivated and eager to learn new technologies quickly
- Design and further development of our central UI
- Design and development of new features
- Improvement of the user experience and ease-of-use
- Cross-product frontend developments
- Setting the technical course for platform-independent front-end technologies
- Work with dedicated, interdisciplinary project teams
Cytena is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for Lab Automation in Freiburg. Since 2019 we are part of the CELLINK Group of Life Science companies.
CELLINK is a global leader in developing and delivering life science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration and persistence.
HR Generalist Germany