SpazioDati works on applying Semantic Text Analysis and Machine Learning models on massive amounts of corporate data to provide services - both B2B and B2C - of Sales Intelligence, Lead Generation, Data Cleansing, and more.
Our main product, Atoka, is currently used by thousands of small and big companies in Italy and abroad, and we plan on expanding to new horizons soon. We're based on open-source software and contribute back when possible.
YOUR ROLE AS BACKEND DEVELOPER
We are looking for software developers that are ready to “get their hands dirty” for building a better world (of data, at least), one where information is clean and easily accessible; to achieve such goals is not easy, one should be strict but pragmatic, open-minded but skilled on troubles that are common when dealing with data. We are a multicultural team that loves collaboration, we trust and respect each other, we are “agile enough” and, hard to believe, we all love data. If you are an independent data hacker who wants to work in a young and positive environment we want to hear from you!
- Exploit your awesome development techniques using your Python knowledge;
- Build and manage user-facing and internal products to serve large amount of information;
- Meet SLAs;
- Collaborate closely with the team to ship new functionalities.
- you have a B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- you are a quick-thinker, a problem-solver, who feels comfortable in writing code;
- you are self-organized and willing to work in a fast-paced environment;
- you take code quality seriously: continuous integration, testing, code review, linters.
- very good knowledge of web development (HTTP, web servers, etc.)
- you know how to work with databases
- you’re a great team player
- you are good with Python and Django;
- you know how to write REST APIs;
- you know about asynchronous processing (queues);
- good knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis;
- you know how to expose a web application to the user (deployment, docker, proxies, security);
- you like to test your code;
- you like to instrument your code (prometheus);
- you would like to learn, challenge yourself, improve and broaden your skill set.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application at <[email protected]> please make sure to include:
- Your CV (any format is fine)
- Let us know why you'd like to take this position, what you expect and what you think you could bring to the team
- Please, please, please, include a github account, some code you've written, an open source project you contributed to, or at least a link to your work that you like (it doesn't matter if it's completely unrelated like a videogame, an art project or whatever else). Precedence will be given to applications that meet this criteria.