Join us to build the world's greatest football playing community
Our deepest purpose is to connect people by providing a great football experience.
We are committed to making play football more accessible in the world, facilitating to play wherever and whenever you want.
Mission as an Intern in Social Media Management
Your mission is to generate content on social media to engage our users and acquire new potential users. Turning fans into customers and turning customers into advocates
- Social Media Strategy with support from Co-Founders
- Development of brand awareness
- Reputation Management
- Content Management on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Community Management and community participation on all Social Media channels: e.g. liking, commenting, answering comments and private messages
- Social networking experience
- Fluency in English
- Strong written communication skills
- Photoshop or other picture editing skills
- Speaking “the football language”
- Positive Attitude: You maintain always a positive attitude. When confronted with a challenge or problem you look for a solution
- Proactivity: You act in a proactive manner and identify opportunities, solutions, problems in advance by being proactive
- Accountability: You take responsibility for the tasks given
Why you should apply?
Join us on our way to our big vision to build the world's greatest football playing community. We are committed to encouraging people to play football in the easiest way possible. At this stage of the Startup you have the possibility to help us grow and shape the future of CeleBreak and to take big influence on our Startup journey to achieve our vision. We want to deliver interns a CeleBreak also a helpful learning experience in a football related Startup.
As a little benefit, you will have the possibility to play football as much as you want to in the location of your Startup: Barcelona.
No financial compensation