Are you bold, creative and obsessed about travel? BYHOURS is looking for a Content Manager with a background of 2 to 3 years in marketing, copywriting or content creation.
**What will you do**
The Content Manager will be someone who will have a mix of Marketing, Communication and Technology skills, with a talent for branding.
This person will be responsible for planning, creating, sharing and viralizing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
We look for someone super strategic, who is ready to change a whole industry one line at a time. Someone who can see the trends out there before anyone else, and help building one of the coolest brands in the travel sector.
**You will be focused on**
- Develop content strategy for BYHOURS across channels (Web, APP, Admin, Social)
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Measure the impact of the content created
- Create and publish engaging content in all the markets where we operate with the support of translators
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Coordinate the translations of every channel (Web, APP, Admin, Social)
- Monitor the brand tone and content creation across regions
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Help Viralize the content created and the BYHOURS story
**You must be good at**
- We are looking for a great communicator, with a natural passion for creating amazing stories
- Good writter
- SEO fundamentals are a must: Keyword research, understand the basics of link building, Metas, etc.. For the technical SEO we have support from a specialist.
- This Content Manager will work with 5 Languages: Perfect Spanish and English are required, and a third language (Italian, German or French) are a plus.
- Passion for travel, technology and social trends.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager or content creator.
- Hands on experience WordPress and basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Pro with social media
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
**Nice to have**
- Be a Strategic thinker: Be able to envision a future and work to make it happen
- Creative: Be able to think out of the conventional approach
- Analytic: Be able to use data to inform some decisions, and pivot based on measured results.
- Team worker: Be able to collaborate with other teams and influence them.
- Autonomous: Be able to work autonomously with little direction, and have things done in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.