Are you excited to play a key role in the development and operations of an industry leading PropTech solution? Are you ready to take on a new challenge and join a leading Swiss PropTech start-up with global growth track-record? Then apply now and become part of our mission!
Locatee is the leading workplace analytics solution that transforms complex data into space utilisation insight. Developed with a strong focus and a deep understanding of the corporate real estate challenges facing the modern world of work, Locatee empowers companies to make decisions about your business buildings with confidence.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain and further develop Locatee Analytics with strong focus on operational excellence
- Improve our approach on how we rapidly and reliably deploy to our cloud platform
- Contribute to the architecture of Locatee Analytics with focus on scalability and monitorability
- Continuously improve our code base, systems and processes
- Help to drive and deliver projects alongside the team
- Employ simple design and pragmatic implementation techniques to drive business value
- Teach small groups of developers and contribute to Locatee’s shared knowledge base
- Mentor junior team members to progress their technical and professional skills
- Positively influence the reputation of Locatee in the wider tech community
- Contribute and lead your own ideas in our agile development teams and our communities of practice
WHAT YOU BRING
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, bioinformatics, or related fields
- Solid Experience with
- Kubernetes and Containerized Deployments
- Monitoring solutions like Prometheus and Grafana
- Infrastructure as Code Frameworks such as Terraform
- SQL Databases like MySQL/MariaDB/Postgres
- Big data processing approaches
- CI/CD concepts and best practices
- Profound programming experience in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, Golang
- Proven track record in DevOps and/or Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience with Security Concepts in a Cloud Environment
- Deep knowledge of computer networks and Linux is a plus
- Great teammate, entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to inspire people, actively pushing them to stretch themselves
- Keen to help create a positive, supportive, engaging team environment
- Excellent communications skills in English (written and spoken)
- Experience working in a Scrum Team is a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- The chance to work in an English-speaking office with room to grow in a dedicated, passionate, expert and experienced team that cares for each other
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards: we offer Phantom Stock Options to be part of Locatee’s success
- Through a flat organisation we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich (you'll love our plants & trees, the hammock, standing desks, quiet zones, couches,...)
- We live diversity
- Optimise you work-life balance and work one week per year from wherever you want
- Continuous learning through our Locatee Academy
- Regular team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket, homemade cakes, free tea, coffee & snacks
WHO WE ARE
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimizing their office buildings. Our Smart Building platform "Locatee" provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, large organisations worldwide are able to intelligently optimize their office buildings and shape the way how people interact with their workspace.
We want to create a work environment where people love to work. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee Analytics.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of 38 people with strong backgrounds in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources.
If this sounds exciting, please apply! Charlotte and the team are looking forward to hearing from you!