We are looking for a motivated self-starter Service and Support Engineer to deliver the desired customer service and support experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Be the direct link between the company and its existing or potential customers.
- Provide service and customer support remotely, as well as onsite.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Ability in data processing and global in-depth understanding of the system.
- Inspect the mechanical, electrotechnical and application technology of new and existing robot installations.
- Perform routine, preventive and emergency onsite maintenance and repair.
- Produce detailed reports regarding product problems.
- Manage and process customer orders related to our services.
- Be able to perform onsite installation tasks.
- Manage onsite and remote training sessions.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Document processes.
- Learn about product updates and new technologies.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with Service and Support team and share information across the organization.
- Able to build positive relationships with customers.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (ex. Bioengineering) or similar.
- Knowledge of networking and software is mandatory.
- Knowledge of some electronics, mechanics is necessary.
- Familiarity with Linux, Windows, Microsoft Office and general use of a computer.
- Proven professional experience in the life science, mechatronics or similar field, preferably one to five years, is required.
- Sociable individual with a knack for providing professional and clear answers to customer’s requests.
- Autonomous, rigorous, dynamic and motivated personality.
- Open-minded capability of learning in a multi-disciplinary environment and interacting with colleagues having different backgrounds, even remotely between our USA and European facilities.
- Structured and well-organized attitude towards the execution of procedures, as well as their tracking, including proactive and critical reporting of possible issues.
- Ability to propose solutions for continuous improvements.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, (sometimes) repair and service technical equipment.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally (up to 25%, if required).
- Willing to expand her/his knowledge and learn.
- English literacy. All documentation, written procedures, and internal communication will be in English.
- French literacy.