We are looking for a passionate SEO to help us grow our SEO footprint on international markets. With the help of our senior team you'll play a key role to the expansion of our international SEO campaigns and help us track and measure the success of our SEO efforts.
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, etc), using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world. Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus, that offers solutions to both companies and individuals. We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
Camaloon is also a part of itnig, a space shared by tech startups where every week different activities like events, sports or afterworks take place. A multicultural environment that helps fostering collaboration and learning.
- Native or Fluent either English or Spanish. Any other European languages would be a plus, specially German.
- Working experience with International SEO projects
- Experience working with Search console, Webmaster tools and other SEO tools.
- Understanding of meta-tags, structured data, log files
- Excel, reference and logical functions, pivot tables and power query. Powerpivot would be a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Able to keep track of multiple projects and self organised
- Up to date with Google algorithms changes
- Expertise in Google Analytics or other Analytics products. Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) would be a plus.
- Business acumen
- Managing and executing international SEO strategies with the help of our senior SEO
- Improve the current position of existing pages and ranking of new pages through white-hat SEO
- Extensive link building, link analysis, evaluation and profiling
- Keyword research in various european languages
- Create content focused on SEO and/or coordinate content creation with content team
- On/off page optimisation
- Regular audits and performance reviews
- Competitors research
- Active part in SEO work processes, and project ownership
- Building reports to demonstrate performance
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
And also some perks:
Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
Team meeting and lunch on Fridays
Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team of Camalooners!