What is doctorly?
doctorly is a VC-backed, early stage, Berlin based Health-tech startup with a vision of 'enabling people to live healthier lives'.
We are a technology company that builds connected health products (which are more important than ever given the current world health crisis).
We are building 3 products (in priority order):
1) Practice management software for doctors:
- They are currently using software from the 80s.
2) Patient facing health app
- This is fully integrated into the practice software, digitising the relationship between doctor & patients
3) Open Integration platform
- Enabling the wider health industry to build services & tools for our platform.
While, during these COVID-19 times, many companies are facing unsure futures, which has a knock on effect to their teams, we at doctorly are closing our latest round of VC financing and looking to grow!!
With the above in mind, we want to continue to bring together and develop a truly excellent and diverse technology team.
The role is "Senior/Lead", what ever that means to you, to us this means ambitious, self-starters who have the ability, experience and desire to make a big immediate impact within our organisation!
The kind of person who lifts everyone around them with their know-how and solution-orientated attitude.
Someone who thrives within a startup atmosphere.
- Write clean, lean, idiomatic, well-documented, well-tested code
- Analyse detailed requirements and designs. Find and implement appropriate technical solutions
- Contribute to architectural development
- Perform code reviews
- Manage your time and your resources with-in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Debug issues and assist team members
Requirements for this role:
● In-depth knowledge of C#
● Significant knowledge of API Construction/Consumption (REST/ SOAP, gRPC)
● Extensive experience in MVC Frameworks (ASP.NET 4+/Core, SpringBoot)
● Thorough understanding of HTTP
● Security aspects of API design
● Token Based Authentication
● Experience with automated testing (IO, regression, unit, integration, load, etc)
● Worked with Entity Framework or similar ORM
● Familiarity with SCRUM or AGILE environments
● Excellent written and verbal communication (English a must, German a
Nice to haves for this role:
● Azure DevOps
● Familiarity with CI/CD
Culture, vision and personal growth is imperative at doctorly and this will have equal weighting to the technical aspects of our interview process.
We are currently 21 people, as of today, and looking to add multiple people within our teams throughout the rest of 2020.
If you are looking to really move your career forward and lend your talents to a truly meaningful Health Tech vision / product, we would love to hear from you.