We are a leading PropTech company in Germany. With our growing IT-platform including full service solution for branding, content creation, lead generation and sales, we digitalise and form the future of real estate new development.
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 90 employees, ca. 20 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
For our growing Design Team, we are currently looking to fill a permanent role as (Senior) UX Product Designer (m/f/d) based in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
- Task execution during all stages of the user centered design process: user research, conception, prototyping and testing as well as support during the implementation
- Bringing together business and user requirements and development of intuitive concepts as user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Planning and conducting interviews as well as workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Regular knowledge transfer with other UX designers and close collaboration with the Product and IT department
- University degree in Design, Human-Computer-Interaction, Psychology or comparable qualification - lateral entry is also possible!
- 3+ years experience of web or software design, ideally within a fast-growing environment or agency
- Experience in creating low- and high-fidelity wireframes (Balsamiq, Miro, Marvel, etc.) and in prototyping (e.g. InVision, Axure, Framer, Flinto)
- Knowledge of Sketch and Zeplin, for optimal cooperation with UI designers and developers, would be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of usability and information architecture
- Experience with the implementation and evaluation of usability tests
- A good sense for trends and aesthetics as well as a high demand on the finished product
- Very good English skills, German knowledge would be an advantage
- Self-confident appearance as well as a structured and independent way of working
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 20 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereals, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application including CV and Portfolio by clicking the “Apply now” button (NOTE: the Portfolio should not only include the design but also your working process). For further information, please contact Laure-Marie Teßmann and Pawel Zych at +49 (0) 30 2099 44103.