Do you want to join us on a journey to change the trillion dollar travel industry? We are looking for the best and brightest who share our passion for travelers, product and design.
FindHotel believes travel is the one thing that really opens minds to new ideas, cultures, and ways of thinking. Our mission is to get every traveler in the world the best accommodation deal. From adventure travel and backpacking to honeymoons and family vacations, we deeply care so that every traveler can make the best-informed accommodation choice at the absolute best conditions for every trip.
We are looking for 2 Senior UX Designers that will help us shape the best booking experience around!
What you will really be doing
- You'll unleash your UX superpowers in a multi-disciplinary squad with clear goals. Your squad owns part of the FindHotel product and knows exactly how to boil these company goals down to team OKR's on which you deliver.
- You and your squad will be part of the customer experience (CX). Our goal is to create the best and most loved accommodation booking tool around!
- Within the UX chapter you'll be playing an active role in order to establish new best practices, better ways of working and a clear vision of what great UX design at FindHotel is. You'll be mentoring less experienced team members and help them to start and master the UX field.
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience (at least 7 years) as a UX designer in a user-centric company.
- Passionate about creating beautiful but mostly meaningful digital consumer products.
- Hands-on experience using latest UX tools; preferably Sketch, Invision and Zeplin.
- Experience working in cross-functional, Agile and self-organizing teams.
- Worked on the B2C side (both mobile and desktop) of a start-up/scale-up company with multiple UX designers.
- Crystal clear (English) communication skills; both written and spoken.
- You know the why, how and what of everything you do.
- Extensive experience using quantitative (GA, A/B, BI, etc.) user research. Experience doing qualitative user research is a pre.
- Experience mentoring other UX designers in order to help them thrive and the ability to successfully evangelize the benefits of a great UX within the company.
Why join now
- After building a successful business by nailing user-acquisition and software development we’re ready to take it to the next level; we’re building a world class UX team that’s going to raise the bar in the online accommodation space and build a product travelers will love!
- FindHotel is made by travelers for travelers. You’ll join a team of super smart, skilled, friendly, fun and highly motivated people from all across the globe, working together in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. What better place to learn and grow?
- We’re running a profitable business and are moving from a start-up into a well organized scale-up.
- Oh, and you’ll receive a competitive compensation package + perks and benefits. Think of flexible time off (take as many holidays as you need), remote working (we measure results, not time spent in the office), stock appreciation rights (so you’ll benefit of the success of the company), a yearly education/conference budget, great food and so on.
What we offer
- Lots of chances to learn and grow – you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the city, and be part of a culture which values sharing knowledge every day, and given a budget to attend conferences and develop yourself.
- We are on a mission to change the trillion dollar travel industry by focusing on benefiting the traveler.
- A profitable company with fast growth and a great scale opportunity.
- A competitive compensation package + perks and benefits.
- You will be part of a highly international team in a fun work environment.
- We value food and offer warm meals (not just Dutch sandwiches).