- Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity at a high-tech startup?
- Do you want to look back and say you’ve been responsible for successfully establishing a new brand and market segment in enterprise software?
- Are you keen on experiencing first-hand the challenges and triumphs of a venture-backed company in the Berlin startup ecosystem?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OR ALL OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, THEN WE WANT YOU!
Join us and work hand in hand with the founder and your fellow early-stage colleagues!
incapptic Connect is a Berlin-based startup founded in 2016. Our software allows enterprise companies to quickly and efficiently publish updates for mobile apps to Enterprise App Stores, Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. It replaces the expensive and error-prone manual publishing process, and with this innovative solution, we strive to empower digital transformation in corporations. We’ve already managed to win a number of renowned customers like Bayer, Daimler and Deutsche Lufthansa, with more on the horizon!
- Support incapptic Connect by identifying opportunities for new business through engagement in pre-sales activities for prospective and existing customers
- Support the sales team with customer presentations, briefings and webinars
- Own a Technical Account Manager role for a selected number of customers and partners
- Ensure that customer issues or concerns are managed and escalated properly
- Own the planning and delivery of enablement trainings for our partners (e.g. how to install, upgrade, operate, …)
- Create and deliver technical sales materials (i.e. demos, white papers, webinars, blog posts, etc.)
- Work closely with the Chief Customer Officer to contribute to our roadmap
- Act as a liaison between customers and our developers who deliver 3rd level support
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software solutions e.g. as a system engineer, sales engineer, solution architect
- An in-depth technological knowledge of enterprise mobility (EMM, MDM and mobile app development) and the willingness to develop a comprehensive technical understanding of the incapptic Connect solution and ecosystem.
- Proven technology and business expertise with the ability to link technology and business requirements
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- A genuine startup experience: take responsibility and join us in our mission to take over the enterprise mobile app world!
- International partner network and excellent contacts to market leaders such as Apple and MobileIron
- A workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the hotspots of the Berlin startup ecosystem
- State-of-the-art equipment
- All the tea & coffee your heart desires
- An international working environment: https://youtu.be/p9_7jMrgQVA
Take a look: https://www.incapptic.com/careers/incapptic-senior-system-engineer