Pactera EDGE, a global provider of technology and digital platform services, is looking for Senior Software Developers to work on a key account, a worldwide company leader of IT Solutions. The ideal candidates are senior tech professionals based in Estonia.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software components, services, systems, and features in large scale, distributed cloud environment
- Support to build a Team of Software Developers.
- Build world-class spam filtering service focused on cutting edge performance and efficiency to handle the high volume of messages
- Deliver new features to provide a reliable ingestion pipeline, extensible enrichment platform for all EXO Azure resources COGS, component health, data completeness and data latency
- Fix bugs from both Substrate and IP engineering code repository to keep improving the product quality and user experience along with the whole MS Information Protection eco-system
- Be engaged for incident and high impact live site issues
- 5+ years of software development experience required
- Proven experience in C# and PowerShell
- Full-stack, or back-end development experience
- Willing and able to learn new technology and open-source components to find the right tool for the job
- Passion for developer experiences which enable effective end-user experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Self-motivated, collaborative, clear communicator
- Experience with common web frameworks and technologies (React, etc.)
- Ability to rapidly pickup new languages and or technologies
OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion or any other reason.