We are a leading PropTech company in Germany. With our growing IT-platform including full service solution for branding, content creation, lead generation and sales, we digitalise and form the future of real estate new development.
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 90 employees, ca. 20 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
For our growing Technology department, we are currently looking to fill a permanent role as (Senior) Software Developer Backend PHP (m/f/d) based in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
- Conception and development of web-based applications for the real estate sector, such as our content management system and other products
- Participation in all project stages: design, implementation, test and integration
- Development of technologically sophisticated solutions as a part of a small team
- Participation in the implementation of Scrum Methodology in your team
- Technical support for younger colleagues
- Specialist in computer science application development or university degree in the field of (media) computer science or similar
- Several years of professional experience as a backend developer, ideally in the online environment
- Profound knowledge of PHP programming and MVC architecture, Testing (Unit, Integration, e2e) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with GIT and SQL databases
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and microservice-orientierted architecture will be an additional asset
- Knowledge of Laravel / Lumen framework is desired
- Very good English skills, German skills will be an additional asset
- Sovereign behavior as well as a structured, self-responsible way of working
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 20 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereal, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
- Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Text Editor: Sublime Text; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtualization Platform: Docker, Kubernetes; JS Build Tools: Grunt; Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button. For further information, please contact Pawel Zych on +49 (0) 30 2099 44103.