Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Site-Reliability Engineer who will monitor Lokalise systems, take full ownership of solving problems in case of incidents and will support Lokalise engineering team by improving different processes.
- Create a scalable, secure, and reliable environment to support the organization’s software system and increase site reliability and performance
- Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the technology stack and assist with the automation of routine tasks
- Review existing processes and recommend changes or institute new processes as necessary, including the areas of monitoring, upgrades, and tuning, etc
- Work closely with Product and the Engineering team to execute business deliverables
- Generate technical and support procedure documentation
- Gain in-depth product knowledge and become familiar with the software localization process over the globe
- Implement best practices and contribute to the evolving team as we continue to grow
- Work on a cutting edge product that accelerates growth and efficiency
You must have:
- 2-3+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer and 10+ years of experience in total (including System Administrator experience)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux troubleshooting, including networking, file systems, and security
- Deep understanding of AWS, Nginx, networking, CDNs, and other modern infrastructure
- Experience with containers and platforms such as LXC, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with (Infrastructure) automation through scripting, such as: Ansible, Terraform, Python, Bash, etc.
- Experience with modern monitoring tools like Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience with developing and maintaining AWS cloud-based solutions
- Familiarity with cloud security and governance models
- Expert in analyzing large-scale Web applications and APIs using PHP, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Understanding of Incident management, and a knack for troubleshooting tough problems
- Realize that failure is inevitable, so embrace it and plan for it
- Comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment
- Curiosity about how things work, and ability to learn rapidly
- Working knowledge of English (B2)
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB databases maintenance
- Experience with on-call support
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience with FreeBSD and FreeBSD jails
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Check our Career page and apply now: https://grnh.se/86cc8f453us