This person will build out areas within our existing portfolio and build new lines within the investment management area. We have a strong emphasis on Portfolio Trading and Quantitative Research. To combine research, ahead-thinking, business development, strategic marketing with quality products and services to provide the best talent solution in our industry to meet our client's objectives. SR Investment Partners has 3 offices and operates globally. Our focus, Mergers, strategic partnerships, Executive search, Capital Introduction, and Hedge Fund advisory.
We specialize in identifying high-caliber mid to executive professionals & team, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy-side and sell-side across all asset classes.
Focus: Building Investment divisions together. Leaders in Financial Executive Search & Strategic Consulting
Must have knowledge in either/or:
· Hedge Funds -( Across all asset classes - Portfolio Trading )
· Investment Banking / Investment Management - ( front office / markets)
· Private Equity
· Wealth Management
· Capital Introduction - (for Hedge fund related topic or M&A - Fund analytics )
· Seeks, interviews assess reference checks, and places professionals that completely satisfy the client requirements.
· Marketing and strategic business development initiative
· Business development in Key areas of expertise and grow a team around them
· Hedge Fund research and Due diligence
· Be ahead of competition i.e by research, analyze key players in the market, the strong instinct for knowing key investment talent
· Self-starter - can work within a start-up mentality
· Quantitative understanding – have worked on projects
· Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
· Knowledgeable on how to use databases - encore (ensures database integrity/data quality).
· Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, private members' events, and forums to assist in growing their candidate/client pools.
· Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
· Ensures all hiring paperwork is filled out thoroughly and all required background checks when required by the client.
· Can communicate with Fund Managers, CEO's, Investors and all Board level - define plans & objectives
KEY BEHAVIORS/REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
· 4 years + of recruiting or business development or experience in financial Markets
· Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; and the ability to lead others. Must also think outside the box with a start-up mentality.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Generate Revenue
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND/ COLLEAGUE
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV to [email protected] Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 for more details