Our Python based backend is the backbone of our Germany wide operation and key to the digitization of the energy business. It’s an enterprise-grade application which connects our own services to third party platforms like Salesforce.
Our business is constantly growing and changing. New feature requests or requirement changes may emerge every day. As a result we build software that is highly maintainable to satisfy those needs.
Your job will be to work in small teams on independent projects alongside your non technical colleagues. You will analyze our business needs and implement solutions while maintaining a high quality standard and developing at startup speed. You will have the freedom to use any tools and resources to achieve your goals. Our team of more than ten experienced engineers will support you to reach your full potential.
For more information visit: https://thermondo.github.io
- University degree in a technical field, or a comparable qualification.
- Relevant experience in programming and web technology.
- Familiar in working with frameworks like Django or Celery.
- Experience with Heroku is a plus.
- Knowledge of version control systems – Git or SVN.
- Experience with agile methodologies – Kanban, Scrum or similar.
- Fluency in English. German skills are a plus but not important for this position.
What we offer:
- Full time or part time, permanent contract.
- Plenty of opportunities for new ideas and responsibilities.
- Any tech equipment you need (Mac/Linux/Windows).
- Flexible working hours and a professional development environment.
- An international team, team-building events and 30 days of vacation.
- Your work has a direct impact on the German energy market.
- Regular feedback as an integral part of employee development (e. g. paid educational leave, conference budget etc.).
Most of our hosting is done on Heroku. We’re trying to make use of a lot of Heroku’s tools like pipelines, backups, buildpacks and some monitoring plugins. We try to keep DevOps work to a minimum since we want to focus on building and shipping functionality. We are using some AWS services like S3.