The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and, with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed-up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes Esports in a unique position that allows us to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—an agile team of esports enthusiasts building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talent from all over the world.
**About your future team: **
The Betting Team at Bayes is hard at work on something big and we need all of the passion and brainpower we can get. Whether you’re the type that’s got your ear to the ground of the Esports scene, a seasoned sports bettor or simply industry-curious— as long as you’ve got drive and a desire to grow alongside us— there’s a place for you in the group. We’re a tight-knit, enthusiastic and inquisitive bunch working together to build comprehensive betting solutions for a variety of clients. What’ll the next big thing in Esports betting be? Us and whatever we do.
We are looking for a Senior Python Backend Developer who knows what’s going on and who is a great addition to our highly skilled development team. We are looking for people who are looking for a challenge, ready to take ownership and want to achieve something great.
* Being part in the development of a new data processing service
* Building tools to support internal and external administration
* Working closely with your colleagues to ensure timelines are met
* Making design decisions for the development process
* Getting familiar with existing projects for occasional maintenance work
* Deploying and continuously improving the running services on AWS and Kubernetes
* BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a similar field or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
* 5+ years of professional experience with python
* Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
* Strong problem solving skills
* Keen on fast prototyping with short time-to-market
* Adaptive to changing environments
* Fluent in English
* Experience with betting
* Experience with AWS, Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kubernetes, Document Databases
* Interested in esports and gaming
**We offer you:**
* Flexible working hours
* 10% of your work time to spend on esports and/or gambling topics of your choice (alone or as a team)
* Internal training sessions in your field of profession and beyond
* Weekly educational gaming sessions with the Betting Team
* Two gaming rooms stocked with 6 PCs each to play and crush enemies with your colleagues
* Bayes bar with free snacks and after work beers
* Free massage sessions
* Free coffee, water & soft drinks to stay focused and hydrated
* Lots of game enthusiasts with whom you can talk and share game experiences
* Subsidized public transportation ticket
* Participation in our Virtual Share Program
We are open to remote for qualified candidates!
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to: [email protected]