Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic is looking for a Senior Project Manager , to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan . He/she will be working as a part of Project Management Team in order to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. The candidate will guarantee the client satisfaction and an excellent relationship management with him beyond the start up of the automation system in Italy.
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the project execution
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and project reporting
- Risk management
What We Are Looking For
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering field
- At least 5 years of working experience as project manager for complex system especially in the industrial or automation field
- Good technical background
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Willing to travel (40% of time)
- PMP certification is a plus
What can we further offer?
- An international environment where curiosity and proactivity is highly appreciated
- Opportunity to know other countries and cultures
- Fast growing company
- Meal totally paid by the company
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
- A permanent contract
Dematic pays much attention to Diversity and guarantees equal opportunities. We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we’ll not accept CVs by mail.
Before meeting us, watch the videos We Are Dematic and our Solutions!