As Senior Product Owner at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for transforming business requirements into innovative products our users love. This includes:
- Developing & implementing product strategies & roadmaps consistent with the company vision & commercial objectives.
- Ensuring we meet our product goals in terms of time, quality & cost.
- Breaking down ideas & product requirements into ready-to-implement user stories.
- Specifying new features for designers & developers in a pragmatic, but conscientious way.
- Fighting for consistent, CI-compliant designs & implementations.
- Identifying & prioritizing features from customer feedback, concept tests, analysis tools & A/B tests.
- Deep understanding of the commercial drivers of a digital business.
- 3+ years professional experience as a product manager or product owner in a tech-driven environment.
- Passion for mobile & web technologies in a UX-driven environment.
- Proficient handling of Scrum, agile methodologies & roadmapping.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- A quick mind with a problem-solving aptitude, creative & pragmatic.
- Proficiency in German & English, excellent communication skills.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.