We are looking for a talented Senior Product Marketing Manager to enable our teams to articulate and communicate the best value proposition to our customers and prospects! You will be the first-ever Product Marketing Manager at PlayPlay, which implies exciting challenges and an opportunity to have a super strong and cross-sectoral impact. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing, collaborate strongly with our VP Product, and own the Product Marketing function from end-to-end.
You WON’T be producing solely sales collaterals or social ads campaigns: we want you to focus on the upstream: messaging, communication and sales enablement strategy. Do you have excellent user understanding and strong communication skills? Are you known for your copywriting and synthesis skills? Are you looking for a fast growing company with international challenges? Apply right now!
- Value proposition & messaging
- Build a key message that resonates with our market, drives acquisition, and encourages features adoption and retention.
- Help the Marketing team build a better website that sets PlayPlay apart from competition.
- Marketing launch Plan the timeline and execute the organization for new feature releases.
- Build all the specs so the rest of the Marketing team can create the related campaigns and validate marketing collaterals (emails, landing pages, website update, blog posts, videos, PR…).
- Market intelligence (Re)build personas and competitive analysis, especially for new markets.
- Become the subject matter expert when it comes to our customer segments and market.
- Sales and CSM enablement Organize Sales and Customer Success Managers trainings to empower them on how to articulate the value proposition to customers and prospects.
- Prepare the specs for sales collaterals (pitch deck, battle cards, one pagers, email templates…).
- Product strategy Collaborate closely with Product Managers to influence the roadmap and define the positioning and pricing of our products and features.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up where you will be the first Growth Engineer, with opportunities to grow.
- A huge market with unlimited growth potential.
- The opportunity to work on a simple, fun, and truly innovative product!
- A unique working environment: at PlayPlay we think that team collaboration and candor are key to achieve our ambitious goals.
- A fast-paced environment where you can leave your mark!
- A very flexible remote policy for tech profiles (full remote allowed)
- A prime location in the Sentier (Paris city center).
- Preferred Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Marketing role or in a Marketing role within a SaaS company with a successful track record of planning feature or product launches.
- Familiar with the “lingo”of product teams.
- Advanced copywriting and capacity for synthesis.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
ABOUT YOU ❤️
- Very customer/user centric: you empathize with end user(s) and love to be customer/prospects-facing.
- Excellent communication skills: you are comfortable collaborating with various stakeholders that have different background than yours.
- Great team spirit with strong interpersonal communication skills: you think success is better when shared with others.
- Analytical: you love to understand how things work and use logical reasoning to solve problems.
- Recruitment Process Phone Interview with Gilliane, Head of People & TalentExperience Interview with Domitille, Head of MarketingHome Assignment Culture InterviewPeople InterviewCEO Interview.