What is Taxfix?
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations easy!
We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns. Taxfix allows everyone to file taxes in 25 minutes on the mobile phone, without any knowledge about taxes, no stress, and no forms. Taxfix offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and a great user experience. We are a nice, small and international team, with a hard-working attitude, lean processes and open communication.
We are looking for a senior product manager to join our multidisciplinary product team of product managers, tax experts, designers, and data analysts to create products that people love to use.
You’ll own the backlog and roadmap of one of our products and are responsible for its success.
You’ll be expected to drive product discovery and development, to create the best possible product for our users and the company.
You’ll make sure we follow an informed decision-making process by listing to users and looking into data.
You are the right fit if:
- You have several years of experience as a product manager working on a tech product
- You're an empathic person that deeply cares about user's needs and problems and likes to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, business people, and other internal stakeholders
- You know how to make informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data
- You're not afraid of making decisions and comfortable saying no even if there is no consensus.
- You're strong in communicating your decisions and the rationales behind them
- You’re well organised and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times.
- You’re able to switch between thinking analytically and creatively
- You are fluent in English and hold a German work permit
- You're an even better fit if you already have experience working in a Mobile and/or FinTech product