YAS – Join us and our users for a healthier and more active lifestyle!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/w) for our Berlin Startup focused on consumer- oriented DIGITAL HEALTH solutions. Our mission is to provide users an innovative mobile engagement platform that supports a healthier and more active lifestyle. Our YAS-App was successfully launched in 2016. We are now taking YAS to the next level. Therefore, we need you to take responsibility in our product team with your creative and analytic mindset as of now.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY as an Senior Product Manager at YAS might include the following:
- You manage and develop the long-term roadmap together with our Head of Product, based on our B2C product strategy and company vision.
- Lead the ideation and launch of innovative features and products through hands-on collaboration in cross-functional teams that include developers, designers, analysts and health experts in an agile environment.
- Develop not only features but also new products using market analysis, competitive benchmarking, and business cases to ensure revenue impact and return on investment.
- Translate product strategy into user stories and/or prototypes.
- Lead a small team of Product Managers, taking responsibility for their personal and professional development in agreement with the Head of Product.
- Lead requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed with the product team, clients and other stakeholders.
- Understand user needs by working closely with UX/UI to conduct early exploratory user research.
- Scope MVPs and iteration phases of new projects based on defined KPIs.
- Define, monitor and draw conclusions from feature metrics.
- You have a strong understanding of and interest in the competitor’s market and strategic opportunities and challenges.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED
- You have a proven record of work experiences in Product Development in a mobile B2C environment.
- You put the user first and focus on their needs. You know how to gain knowledge about user groups and put insights first when planning new product features.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and an analytical mind: You are data-driven and able to use KPIs and quantitative information for product decisions.
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams.
- You are a clear structured communicator who can write clear, concise product requirements and documentation with scope and deliverables.
- You like to work with agile methodologies such as Scrum and have experience with tools like Jira and Sketch.
- Knowledge of trends in big data technologies, data engineering as well as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- You have an eye for details, you are self-driven, self-organized and a dedicated hands-on team player.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English and basic knowledge in German.
- You are interested in fitness, digital health and gamification topics.
- You have a passion for digital products, services and for problem-solving.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- We offer you the unique opportunity of shaping a digital health startup in its growth phase.
- You will work closely with the head of product and have freedom to try out your own ideas.
- You have the opportunity to develop your own entrepreneurial skills.
- Challenges and room for personal and professional development.
- Responsibilities from day one and flat hierarchies.
- Being part of an awesome international team in Berlin-Mitte.
DO YOU SAY YAS?
Great! We want to meet you! Please get in touch and send your application to Christin to [email protected]. We are looking forward to meet you in our office or via a first skype call.