Our mission is to help software businesses succeed - enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of developers and software companies rely on our checkout, payments and licensing solution to sell their products globally, as well as using our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK. Our revenue tripled last year and in the last 6 months our team has doubled to over 30 people in our shiny new HQ near London Bridge. We’ve received over $5m in funding from BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital, and are proud to be one of Tech City’s Upscale 2017 rising stars.
What will you do
- Design, build, and maintain cloud infrastructure for our core system components, and high throughput analytics data pipeline.
- Assist with debugging complex web applications reliant on multiple external components, including distributed queuing systems, payment processors, caching layers, and CDNs.
- Help maintain our system security and areas of restricted data access by employing industry best practices to safeguard company information.
- Implement and maintain infrastructure and application level performance monitoring.
- Provide platform advice for engineering team issues, and be involved in wider technical decisions that impact other teams or the company at large.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment setup.
- Automated configuration management via Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar.
- Experience of Docker/container deployment
- Cloud based infrastructure automation with AWS (e.g. CloudFormation, Ansible).
- Application performance monitoring and alerting via Nagios, Icinga, New Relic, or similar.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Practical knowledge of containers and container orchestration.
- Experience working in a PCI-DSS compliant environment.
- Exposure to an Agile working methodology.
What’s in it for you?
- Share options - everyone at Paddle is an owner in the business.
- Excellent exposure to management, transparent company performance, input into company direction, ideas and growth.
- The best possible equipment - whatever you need to increase your productivity.
- We care about results, not face time - if you need some time to work from home and can maintain efficiency then that’s cool with us.
- A close team with frequent team outings (food, drink, sports etc.)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.