- Own employee lifecycle (onboarding, global mobility, compensation & benefits administration, offboarding, etc) and oversee general People and administrative tasks (HRIS maintenance, reporting, etc)
- Onboarding: Follow our onboarding process partnering with our internal/external stakeholders to ensure New Hires are successfully onboarded complying with local regulations.
- Compensation: Ensure our HRIS is accurate to allow Finance execute payroll with an excellent outcome
- Benefits: Point of contact in the region for benefits administration (vendors, renewals, opt in/out, training, etc.)
- Global Mobility: Oversee the sponsorship of work visas and partner with Legal and Global P&C to ensure a smooth mobility process
- Offboarding: Follow our offboarding process partnering with internal/external stakeholders in order to comply with our global and regional regulations
- On demand requests: attend Flymate’s request regarding leaves, time off or any other request which requires Ops knowledge.
- Work with leadership and People & Culture team to develop new policies including country specific employee handbooks, contracts, and communications
- Spearhead global expansion efforts by helping to establish human resource infrastructure in new countries when required
- Partner with other Centres of Excellence such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Experience teams on initiatives and support roll out of global projects in EMEA
- Partner with FlyMates and serve as a trusted advisor for support as it relates to people Ops matters
- Update and maintain BambooHR, our HRIS system for accurate reporting
- Present quarterly KPI’s report and regional HR data of the region
- Work with leadership to carry-out HR policies and programs
- Collaborate closely with Legal, Finance and other teams to support and ensure HR compliance with local and global laws
- Be a Flywire ambassador and culture advocate by living the company’s values
Our ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS degree in HR
- 5+ years working in HR with an emphasis on People Operations; experience working at a global company and a rapid growth start-up environment preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of legal and employment-related requirements within Spain (other EMEA countries will be valued).
- An ability to work independently with remote supervision – a real self-starter
- An ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality
- An ability to build trust with employees quickly and easily
- The skills to adapt quickly and move things forward even when you have limited information
- International experience/exposure; studied, lived or worked abroad is a plus
- An interest in technology
Technologies We Use:
- Culture Amp
- G-suite / Microsoft
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.