Are you a naturally ambitious online and tech savvy person who wants to push our company to the next level? Are you an independent and confident individual that loves to grasp new opportunities, work with data, analyze, experiment and learn about new technology? Do you have what it takes to add value to our wicked team? Then we are looking for you!
As Senior Online Marketer at Hotelchamp you will be responsible for the growth of new B2B leads. By acquiring high-quality site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content your goal is to convert that traffic into online signups. You use data to continuously improve the effectiveness of the campaigns.
You manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. You craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid campaigns. You will work closely with our content marketing, marketing automation experts and sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns those leads to close into customers.
You are hands-on, motivate and grow junior marketers and with your creative mind, you are able to drive success and make our inbound marketing channel a lead generation machine.
We are a revolutionary cloud-based software (SaaS) company that is expanding at the speed of light - with a current global presence in +40 countries.
Over 1,000 hotels with esteemed names like Millennium Hotels and Resorts, The Athenaeum Hotel in London, The Palazzo Versace in Dubai, Ameron Hotel Group in Germany, as well as Bilderberg Hotels and WestCord Hotels in the Netherlands have joined us on our mission to rethink the way hotel distribution should be done!
Hotelchamp is proven to boost direct bookings for hotels with a set of intelligent tools that can be easily added to any website. Using high-level personalization and targeting methods based on online behavior and profiles, our team of conversion specialists creates a unique customer journey for every website visitor that influences them to book direct.
How cool would it be to work in a super unique office in Amsterdam? We are looking for enthusiastic team players that love to bring their creative ideas to play and are hungry to take names in the hotel industry around the world!
Who are you?
- 3+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience, preferably lead/demand generation in a SaaS company
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Linkedin, Facebook). Good understanding of SEO and link building.
- Experience creating landing pages and A/B testing to optimize for conversion
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Data-geek with strong understanding of ROI, conversion, analytics and SaaS tools
- Experience with CRM/Salesforce and basic design skills are a big plus
- Experience with content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain, Taboola is a plus
- Top-notch English
- 200% start-up mentality
- All in for an amazing challenge
What we offer!
- Open minded and exciting culture
- Awesome multi cultural colleagues (15+ nationalities)
- Freedom to be amazing in your work and grow exponentially
- An energetic cheer on your major milestones
- Unique opportunity to craft your signature into our growth
- Fastest growing conversion marketing solution
- A market conform salary
If it rings a bell, join us at Hotelchamp!