WORKERBASE is a colorful, fast paced and fun environment with amazing opportunity for growth. While we are relatively new as a company, we are run by an experienced management team and backed by some of Europe’s most prestigious investors. Our customer base consists of several Fortune 500 companies with well-known brands like Porsche, Daimler, KUKA, Continental, ZF and many others. We are looking to shape the future of work and you should want to make a tremendous impact in that. Customers use our Smartwatch and AppBuilder to create applications for work that can yield up to 81% in process improvements – all without the need for any programming skills. Our product is currently revolutionizing how workers perform their jobs in factories by providing a wide range of new data points that our customers use to optimize their work processes. We are the new universal interface between the workers and existing IT systems.
We are looking for an experienced marketer that can lead our online marketing activities from definition of customer profiles to adapting our website to be a best fit for what customers are looking for in the different stages of their buying process. We expect you to be able to utilize the full arsenal of marketing tools (e.g. content marketing, PR, SEO, SEM,…) and drive our inbound requests. This role offers a lot of room for personal growth and we are looking for candidates that want to shape it in their way all the way from defining a winning online marketing strategy to owning its successful execution. The right candidate should have the ambition to grow the role into a team leadership position with full responsibility for budget and people.
- bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent qualification
- At least three years’ work experience in a marketing position with at least one year in a B2B startup environment
- Experience in online marketing techniques (e.g. content marketing, SEO) and tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMrush)
- Data driven mindset and eagerness to run innovative marketing campaigns
- Ability to create engaging online content (e.g. white-papers, blog post, video tutorials) that gets virally shared
- Knowledge of the German language on C1 level or better
- You must be a self-starter that requires little supervision
- We are looking for people that are truly passionate about what they do and actively improve their skills on an ongoing basis
What we offer
WORKERBASE is creating a new digital work environment that helps to secure jobs by making the workers more efficient. We are revolutionizing how people in all kinds of industries and in all countries perform their jobs. We are set on an international growth trajectory and already serve clients in Europe, Asia and Australia. You have a great opportunity to join a team that is setup for growth and grow with us. If you are interested in developing the function into a larger team or prefer leading our local activities in another country, we will have opportunities for you. This is a lighthouse type of role that is created for a candidate who wants to excel.