As a Senior Marketing Automation Manager at LeanIX, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation. Based on your data analysis, you will be responsible to drive improvements of our KPI. You will excel in this role if you are a highly analytical and process-driven person. You should have the strong desire to work in an agile and growth-oriented environment.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Establish and continuously improve scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Implement innovative marketing automation solutions for a better customer journey and less manual effort for the team (e.g. prequalifying of prospects, leadscoring, data enrichment, chat bots)
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and drive improvements on areas for optimization, like key conversion points
- Own and develop the lead generation tool chain around hubspot and salesforce. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize the team performance
- Create and maintain metrics reports on the marketing and sales funnel
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Very good university degree, MBA or equivalent in economics, business or business informatics or similar
- Minimum three years working experience in performance marketing focused on lead generation or as a management consultant
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics
- Proficient in marketing and sales automation systems (e.g. HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo) and google analytics
- Salesforce experience is a major plus
- Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes
- Very high affinity towards technology and IT