Full-time position in a unique FinTech startup in Munich
You prefer playing with the latest smartphone technologies rather than with the device itself? You dream of building products so magical that users scream and cry out with astonishment? Then keep on reading!
Your playing field at Gini
Your tasks at Gini will allow you to continuously develop on a professional and personal level. You will:
- Contribute to building the easiest tariff switch app mankind has ever seen - allowing to change a provider in seconds from nothing else than an invoice photo
- Be part of a small, cross-functional and agile team, building both our own app and SDKs for partners
- Write clear and brilliantly structured code for our Gini AI-powered app
- Independently conduct system integrations, tests and quality assurance
Your profile must-haves:
- You have at least 3 years of programming and at least 2 years of iOS experience (more is welcome!)
- You are super comfortable working with Swift
- You have successfully developed complex mobile apps that can be found in the AppStore - ideally with great reviews 😉
- You have profound knowledge of Cocoa frameworks
- You impress us with your knowledge of architecture, best practices and stability of iOS Apps
- You write clean, fast, testable and elegant code and love to look beyond simple execution
- You have a degree in computer science or good reasons not to have one
Your profile nice-to-haves:
- You are passionate about automation and Unit testing
- You have worked with tools like CocoaPods, Carthage and Fastlane
- You have experience with CI tools like Jenkins and Travis
- You have experience with reactive programming
You as part of the Gini team
Driven by our desire to free mankind from paperwork, Gini is united in a unique startup culture. We strive for a gigantic vision – therefore we only go after the smartest minds.
You will work together with the most brilliant developers and continue to build on cutting edge technologies. Together we’ll build a personal assistant that’s getting smarter and smarter - and make people’s lives ever more enjoyable.
You will be a part of the growing Gini family with world-famous customers (e.g., UniCredit Group, ING-DiBa, Deutsche Post and Deutsche Bank).
We work in agile and self-organized teams, which gives you space for being creative and leaving your own personal mark.
We invite you to bring your whole self when you come to the office: your enthusiasm, personality, and passion. We will provide an environment of community, personal growth, and purpose.
Come join us and send your complete application documents directly to Anna at: [email protected]
We are not looking for the conventional copy paste cover letters. Rather, tell us about that moment in your life when you realised you wanted to be a developer and why that has not changed until today.
Gini GmbH | Prannerstraße 10 | 80333 München | www.gini.net