As a senior iOS developer, you will:
- Be part of a motivated software development team and write code for more than 4,500,000 users worldwide
- Take responsibility and maintain, improve and ship the Bikemap iOS and WatchOS apps
- Collaborate with our head of product, designers and other engineers to design, implement and ship exciting new features
- Work on new projects / ideas to challenge yourself and others
- Review PR by other developers, ensuring good code readability and future proof code
- Provide Bikemap with ideas of Apple specific features that would benefit our users
As a senior iOS Developer, you bring experience with:
- 4 years of native Swift
- iOS, iPadOS & WatchOS
- Core Data
- General experience in map technologies like MapKit, or even better, Mapbox
Additional factors that we consider a big plus:
- Fastlane, Jenkins
- A Github account showing your swift contributions to open source projects
In general, we’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent command of the Swift language, Xcode and Interface Builder
- Commitment to standards & writing clean and maintainable code
- Experience with maps and navigation is a plus
- Willing to experiment with and use new technologies
- Good English skills
Why you should be an iOS Developer at Bikemap:
- Bikemap’s code base is very modern: pure Swift code. There’s no legacy Objective-C code to maintain for you.
- You will be part of a creative and extremely flexible working environment. If you’re hungry for new challenges, we should get to know you.
- We’re open to working with new native technologies – we have started working with Combine and SwiftUI to see how the technologies fit into Bikemap.
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress.
- If you’re none remote, our very nice office location in Vienna’s beautiful 1st district, regular after-works, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike are just a few of the perks of joining Bikemap.
- You want to work remotely? No problem. It’s working very well for us: our international team members have taught us how to work in distributed teams and internalize the “remote-first” approach.
- According to the collective agreement, our salary range starts at €50k / year (38,5h/week). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything (including the link to your Github Profile!) to [email protected].
We’re excited to hear from you!