Filo srl is an Innovative SME based in Rome that creates products that help people stay close to what they love. Founded in 2014, it launched the first bluetooth tracker in Italy (Filo Tag) and the first child-reminder device in the world equipped with smart alarms (Tata Pad).
The team currently has over 20 people and the company boasts international customers and partners such as Vodafone, Generali and BNL.
As part of an important international expansion plan, Filo srl is looking for an International Sales Account Senior for the EU with a particular focus on Spain, UK and Germany, who is determined and well established in the consumer goods market, especially in the Consumer Electronics and / or Early Childhood segments, with in-depth knowledge of the economic and social fabric of the reference Area, a great passion for the world of technology, a high level of autonomy in compliance with the procedures and company organization, which it knows how to keep under control more KPIs and work towards objectives.
Among the tasks envisaged by the position are the opening of Filo's commercial relations in the reference Area, the opening and conduct of high-level negotiations (Distributors, Importers, etc.), the presentation of the Company's products and related commercial strategies, monitoring of competition and emerging opportunities, reporting of ongoing activities and follow-ups on company systems, availability for short-term transfers to the reference Area, active participation in the definition of strategies together with Management and support for credit analysis on the reference markets.
The position also provides for a continuous interface with other company functions such as Business Developers, Marketing, Planning and Production (Marketing, Logistics, Finance) as well as alignment on the KPIs defined by Management. on a weekly basis
- Advanced knowledge of Italian, English and at least one language among those of the countries covered by the expansion plan
- Experience of at least 3/5 years in the role and 10 years in the Consumer Goods sector
- Strong negotiating skills, especially in complex contexts
Proven Track records in Sales
- Knowledge, even if not in depth, of a fourth language among those of the countries covered by the expansion plan
- In-depth knowledge of international commercial and contractual dynamics
- Habit of working with applications and procedures "in the cloud", with the relative precautions
Place of work
Physical presence request at our offices in Rome (in compliance with the current CoVid-19 legislation) + Smart Working
- Headquarters at Pi Campus
- Eat-in kitchen at our villa
- Barbecue area with periodic corporate events (in compliance with the current CoVid-19 legislation)
- Gaming room
- Gym inside our villa
- Welfare Hub
- Food stamps
- Free online training tools
- Company computer + additional screen on site
Depending on the skills of the candidate, the following are assessed: full time permanent employment
€ 27K - € 35K depending on the candidate's experience, as well as an important variable component depending on the objectives achieved
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject: Filo - International Sales Account and attach your CV (strictly no Europass) accompanied by a motivational letter.