Senior Google Ads Specialist (with focus on Google Shopping) at leading e-commerce player.
Who is Dyrekassen.no?
Are you interested in joining an exciting, fast-growing, award-winning e-commerce startup with international ambitions and strong industrial backing? Than Dyrekassen.no is for you! Dyrekassen (directly translated to “Pet Box”) is an e-commerce pet store, which after only five short years has grown to become a market leader in Norway. Despite only focusing on the Norwegian market, for the time being, we have great ambitions. That is why we took a brave step in moving our marketing department to Berlin, Germany in March 2020. We are building an international marketing team here, and are aiming to recruit the best specialists in the field of marketing. Now, 10 months later, we are expanding our team again!
Dyrekassen.no was in December 2020, acquired by Felleskjøpet Agri - One of the largest agriculture companies in Northern Europe.
Working at Dyrekassen.no
For us, every day is an opportunity to learn something and improve our skills. You need to have this desire, as well as an urge to grow and never settle for mediocrity. Work tempo ranges from get-this-done-now-to-make-money to long term strategic projects, to doing fun social activities with your colleagues. Fun is a big part of a normal day at the office. And just to be clear – Playing Munchkin is fun but high cost-effective paid ads growth is also a lot of fun.
We are located in the heart of Berlin, in the modern and vibrant co-working offices of MindSpace, Friedrichstraße.
Join our multinational team of marketing specialists in areas like Technical SEO, Marketing Automation, Content & E-Mail Marketing, and UI/UX design.
Also, we strongly encourage women to apply!
Give Dyrekassen.no an advantage in the paid market space that hands down beat the competition. Expand and optimize our continually growing product catalog (5 000-10 000 SKUs). With only 5-6% of the total market in Norway having migrated online, the possibilities are endless! Growth is a priority, and you’ll lead the way.
This is a technical hands-on Google Shopping Ads position (and not a management position). You’ll be a valuable part of a multidisciplinary team, with the aim of turning our ever-growing product catalog into highly targeted and cost-effective Google Shopping Ads. As a Google Shopping Specialist at Dyrekassen.no, you will be responsible for all Google Ads activities, as well as planning, prioritization and execution. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to budget allocation, cost optimization, account expansion, product feed optimization and analysis. This position requires a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with strong technical and analytical skills. The ideal candidate must be an eager learner, experienced and comfortable with doing hands-on PPC work.
- Daily account management of Google Ads account (campaigns, keywords, ads, bidding, targeting, etc) to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with category managers and procurement team to grow Google Ads account, with the main emphasis on Google Shopping.
- Manage and optimize: product feed in Google Merchant Centre and product feeds utilized for DPA ads in other paid platforms (Facebook, Criteo, Snapchat and more.)
- Manage and help develop a strategy for all product offers and promotions across Google Ads to support acquisition goals.
- Perform testing and optimization on keywords, bids, audiences, user behavior, and devices.
- Analyze key metrics daily, identify trends and execute tests to improve target KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams such as marketing, creative, IT, procurement, consultants, and product teams required to identify areas of improvement and achieve company objectives.
What’s in it for me?
- Exciting, award-winning e-commerce start-up
- Young and dynamic culture
- Fast-growing company
- Exciting, fun, warm and fast-paced environment
- Loads of opportunities to grow, explore & experiment
- Strong financial backing
- Strong ties to Nordic e-commerce network/industry
- Modern office atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
- Multinational marketing team with a positive “can-do” attitude
- 3+ years of work experience with optimizing Google Shopping & Google Ads campaigns in B2C (either from an agency or for employers).
- Experience in directly managing complex high-budget PPC accounts
- Experience in working for or with e-commerce company/companies with large product catalogs (several thousands of products).
- Experience with Google Merchant Centre and optimizing existing data/product feeds.
- Comfortable working with Google Tag Manager without aid from IT department.
- Google Shopping Ads Certification.
- Experience optimizing product titles in Google Shopping product feed, with the aim to increase visibility and performance.
- Experienced in surveying competitive landscape when it comes to price, and acting accordingly too, if we are outperformed by competitors.
- Experienced in optimizing product pictures for Google Shopping product feed.
- Must currently work with Google Shopping & Google Ads.
- An unhealthy obsession with PPC experiments and case studies.
- Microsoft Excel wizardry is a must.
- Reporting is second nature.
- Must be a structured and detail-focused individual.
- Must be willing to relocate to Berlin, Germany if not already located here.
- A strong communicator, fluent in English
- Norwegian is considered a bonus, but not a requirement.
- Candidate must either already reside in the EU, Eastern Europe, have a valid EU work permit, or have a relevant degree from an H+ EU certified university.
How to apply
- Send both CV and cover letter with your LinkedIn application or via e-mail to [email protected]
- Applicants that do not meet the General Requirements will not be considered.