RightNow is one of the leading European LegalTech startups with 40+ employees, and offices in Berlin and Düsseldorf that has just closed its €8.5m Series A round with leading venture capital investors. We guide clients safely through the legal jungle and help turn legal claims into cash. Whether it is privacy, housing or travel, RightNow helps consumers identify and enforce claims in all areas of daily life. With this, we offer the first all-inclusive solution to inform consumers about their rights and enforce legal claims directly.
We are looking for you to support our tech team in Berlin. With your technical know-how and experience, you will support our team in the development of TypeScript functions and micro-services and their integration into our ReactJS applications according to known best practices of software development.
- You are responsible for developing as well as managing backend and UI components
- You will develop high-performance features and micro-services by writing testable,
reusable, and efficient code
- You are responsible for implementing effective security protocols, data protection
measures, and storage solutions
- You will work closely with other developers for the improvement of the overall
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in both the front-end and back-
end of the NodeJS ecosystem
- You speak English fluently
- You have a strong proficiency in technologies such as Express, NestJS and ReactJS
- You are familiar with the newer specifications of EcmaScript
- You are proficient with modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- You are familiar with GraphQL
- You are comfortable with modern software build pipelines and tools
- You have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into t.
- You have a DevOps mentality
- You have hands-on experience with testing frameworks like Jest and Mocha
- Strong expertise with common bundlers (such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup) is a plus
What we offer:
Next to competitive compensation, we offer all the advantages of the startup life: Flat hierarchies, home-office opportunities, a well-equipped workplace right in the heart of Berlin and a young, highly motivated and dynamic team.
We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to success. In all we do, we at RightNow always follow our values:
Team - We support each other, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family.
Transparency - We strive for honesty and transparency in our organization.
Ambition - We are motivated by our goals and willing to go the extra mile.