Allinfra brings access, choice and liquidity to unlisted infrastructure and environmental assets; changing how individuals and institutions invest in and trade these assets and delivering asset owners an alternative source of financing.
Allinfra Climate is our environmental data and product solution – we have developed a suite of technologies that revolutionize the way climate-relevant data is collected, stored, used and monetized by institutions, corporates, governments and individuals.
About the role
A remote-first team, Allinfra is at the forefront of technology in the blockchain and climate field – serving multinational, forward-thinking clients across a range of industries. We’re looking for an innovative, driven engineer, keen to be involved in the solving of unique, complex technical problems at the intersection of the environmental markets, IoT and blockchain technology. You’ll be able to work independently but be a part of a close-knit global team with deep experience in the carbon markets and blockchain space.
- Developing greenfield projects as well as maintaining first-class applications for existing Allinfra products;
- Interfacing with business development and other commercial teams to understand user and market requirements for product;
- Taking ownership and responsibility beyond your own deliverables;
- Continue to learn and implement the latest technologies and design thinking.
- Senior-level experience as a full-stack software engineer;
- Bash, linux/unix, system-level programming;
- Working with blockchains that run smart contracts;
- Experience using NestJS;
- Writing complex back-end services;
- Writing async services with availability and resilience in mind;
- DevOps experience in deploying a complex application consisting of multiple microservices on AWS/Kubernetes;
- Good knowledge of OOP design patterns and how to write clean extensible applications;
- Experience developing REST and GraphQL APIs;
- Fluent English communication and documentation skills.
- A dynamic startup environment. Allinfra is a leader in the implementation of blockchain technology in the climate space. You’ll be working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and climate action, interfacing with individuals, corporates, financial institutions, governments and NGOs.
- Remote first. While headquartered in Hong Kong, we are a remote-first organization with staff across the globe. You’ll be keen to work independently but be part of a close-knit global team with deep experience in the carbon markets and blockchain technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.