BIGLE LEGAL is a LegalTech start-up company based in Barcelona that has created a software solution that allows companies to automate the process of creating their legal documents eliminating human errors, while saving both time and money. We are radically transforming the way legal processes are carried out in the world.
Our company has gone through two major acceleration programs (Acció and Cuatrecases Acelera) and has won important prizes, such as the Small & Smart 2016 award given to the most innovative company of the year. We are a passionate team of tech enthusiasts who are based in one of the most vibrant European cities.
Bigle Legal is the leading provider of legal automation software for real estate and legal companies in Spain. We are looking for an enthusiastic developer to help us in our overall development efforts.
You will be an integral part of the development plans to tackle our software goals from product strategy to product delivery.
The goal is to deliver effective software solutions that will change the way legal processes are handled in the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Physics or Math.
- +5 years of experience as Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Solid programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Angular2 (Versions 2 or more).
- Good knowledge of Java (versions 1.8 or more).
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and web programming languages.
- Experience in the following areas will be valued:
- Front End: Typescript, Angular, Vue, React, Jquery
- Back End: Node JS, Spring, Swagger
- Architecture: Microservices, Component Oriented Development
- Others: NPM, Maven, Unit Testing, Docker, Yeoman
- Intermediate level of English minimum.
- Other considerations: Brave, Proactive, Challenge-driven, Detail-oriented, Autonomous worker, Mentoring / Leadership skills
WE OFFER YOU
- Meaningfulness: See your impact every day.
- Awesome teammates: We win together. We fail together.
- Flexibility: We do not count the hours spent in the office, but the work that is done.
- Open culture: Transparency and trust are our core values. Hierarchies are an alien concept for us.
- Vibrant tech community: We are part of Barcelona’s vibrant tech-startup scene. You will be surrounded by smart and inspiring individuals.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND PROCESS
- Salary: Depends on experience
- Minimum experience: at least 5 years as Full Stack Developer in a tech company.
- Contract type: Indefinite.
- Nice open office space in central Barcelona location.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Information needed: CV and cover letter.