Pollen is building a global platform that enables advocates to sell the products they love to their friends. Our entire service is built using Python 3, Django, GraphQL, React.js and SASS and we need a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team and contribute significantly to the software and system design of our services. You’ll be working in an inclusive team that values collaboration and learning in a company growing rapidly and taking on new challenges.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Contribute towards our company success by growing our existing platform using React.js, GraphQL, Relay, Apollo and SASS on top of multiple internal services and including external APIs (including integrate various ticketing providers and payment processing platforms)
- Collaborate with product, design and other teams to gain sufficient business understanding to serve the needs of our clients, customers and colleagues and to support your team members in delivering solutions
- Balance the trade-offs of delivering sustainable code that provides an excellent customer experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Model good leadership behaviour by engaging in peer to peer feedback and code reviews to foster a healthy, collaborative engineering culture as measured by Spotify-style squad health checks
- Use test automation and agile practices to deliver features continuously to production, measured by feedback and daily releases going smoothly
- Be trusted with access to all of our production systems and improve our DevOps culture by participating in daily releases and technical customer support rota.
Pollen is an international scale-up and the world leader in word of mouth sales, changing the game in live music, live sport and travel. Having closed out $60m in funding from world class VC’s, we are expanding rapidly on both sides of the Atlantic.
Our marketplace enables festival and concert giants such as Live Nation and Universal Music group, to revolutionise fan interaction and convert their fans into their strongest sales channel. With 35,000 active ambassadors globally, we have recently moved into sports, with product launches in North America set for the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLS. Our travel business is already the market leader across North America and has allowed us to tap into an increasingly larger share of an $800m market.
We are scaling quickly and boast very high talent satisfaction scores which we put down to our innovative culture, focused entirely on self development and empowering you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. We want you to work at your happiest so take us much holiday as you need, choose your own hours and which meetings you attend. We also invest heavily in coaching with a focus on both individual growth and self awareness, and as a way of creating high performing teams.
With well-established HQs in London and Los Angeles, we now also have offices in Las Vegas, Toronto, San Clemente and Wroclaw with more on the horizon.
Sounds interesting? APPLY HERE.