At Finturi you'll join a highly-skilled international team developing the world’s most innovative invoice finance platform using blockchain and artificial intelligence.
Meet the job
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for building products from scratch, building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use, producing well-documented, beautifully crafted and scalable solutions. As a senior member of the team, you will also mentor and manage junior members.
We love a clean, testable, and maintainable code as we are building a product that is continually evolving. You will be a part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
We like to keep work interesting and we encourage our developers to develop their personal strengths. Whether it’s deep-diving into technology, agile processes, or attending conferences, at Finturi we offer you the room to grow.
How about you?
- You have 6+ years' experience in Front-end development including experience with REACT
- You have a thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- You have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- You have experience in leading front-end from scratch and being able to lead a team of other front-end developers
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to plan tasks and work independently to meet predefined project deadlines and drive tasks to completion
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have a BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
If you understand blockchain, security concepts or have experience in the Fintech industry, it’s a huge plus!
Finturi is a leading early-stage startup based out of The Hague in the Netherlands. We are a team of experienced and highly motivated individuals working towards building a blockchain based invoice financing solution. We started on the 1st of September and are growing aggressively. We strongly believe in people first philosophy and give great attention to employee happiness. We also provide ample opportunities to attend conferences, events etc., for personal development. Our aim is to become the world’s leading invoice financing platform by 2020. If you have the spark in you to build the next big thing, then wait no longer. Contact us with your interest and we shall get back to you.
Interested? Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.