Connido is an early stage start-up on a mission to develop and deliver an innovative wearable, data driven parenting solution to help millions of parents monitor and improve their baby's and their own wellbeing.
We are a small but strong, passionate and driven team of dedicated parents, doctors, product developers, management consultants and engineers with a vision is to build a connected platform that grows with families.
We are looking for talented and driven individuals who share our passion to join us at start of this exciting journey.
We are looking for a senior front-end developer with a strong technical background working on mobile applications using React Native .
You will be collaborating with our CTO to design, plan and implement new features, as well to support our flagship product’s iOS and Android application.
https : / / bluebell.io
Our ideal candidate is someone that’s ready to jump in the deep end and that is not afraid to challenge our own technical decisions all for the betterment of our technology platform.
They are a self-driven, creative problem solver and a proactive team player with a track record of delivering complex front-end solutions.
- Own and take responsibility for the development, testing and deployment of our cross platform mobile application.
- Translate requirements, wireframes and conceptual designs into high quality, visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces and experiences.
- Produce clean, testable, maintainable and reusable component based code ensuring that it adheres to best development practices.
- Work closely with product owners and customer service on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- 6+ commercial years of front-end experience with emphasis on mobile applications.
- Previous hands-on experience with IoT, medical, health, wellness and / or fitness sensors, devices, and applications is highly desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrate experience integrating RESTful APIs with mobile applications.
- Strong functional programming principles.
- Strong UI design & Application development concepts and patterns.
- Application state management : Mobx or Redux.
- Testing frameworks : Jest, Chai, Mocha. (or any other testing framework)
- Well versed on the management of app stores lifecycles.
- Messaging pattern : Publisher-Subscriber.
Desirable Technologies and tools
- NPM Libraries : react-navigation, axios, mobx-react, react-native-style-tachyons .
- IDEs : WebStorm.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary and benefits aligned with industry norms and prior experience.
- Work with a world class team that includes experienced product designers, engineers, and doctors.
- Work in the United Kingdom in the heart of London’s tech scene Visa sponsorship provided by company.
- Opportunity to shape our vision and product development; and grow with us.