Spirable is a VC-backed marketing technology startup that enables brands to use enriched customer data to create millions of personalised, contextually relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM and social media.
Three years in, we’re a Facebook Marketing Partner and already working with top international brands including Guinness, Domino's and Unilever. As we continue to grow our customer base we are looking to expand our talented engineering team.
As a Senior Front End Developer at Spirable, you will be a hugely significant part of a team consisting of multiple PhDs that has worked in a variety of fast-paced environments from investment banking to Formula 1 aerodynamics.
We're creating some brilliant content for our customers. Check out the campaign we made for MADE - https://psvm.co/l/CjDdb8W0GM/
Also see how we're helping Manchester City F.C create a more personalised experience for their customers too! https://psvm.co/l/8x0A4mRO5x/
Check out our other case studies (https://www.spirable.com/case-studies/) and our blog (https://www.spirable.com/blog-1/)
We're on an exciting journey here at Spirable - come be part of it!
- You'll be in charge of designing, building and managing the best in class UI system to complement our backend technologies in a fast-paced startup environment - things can change very quickly!
- You will participate in and have a big say product development discussion and planning
- Performing code review, testing and approval
- We're hoping it won't be for long, but we're currently a small team so you'll need to collaborate with the back-end team to build a comprehensive self-serve platform
- This is very much an mature and self-starting environment, and you'll be carrying out complex tasks without being micro-managed. You will have to manage multiple complex and time-critical projects concurrently
- You'll have a major contribution towards building a sustainable and scalable hardware and software architecture
- You will get your hands dirty across different tech ares, such as assisting with operations, monitoring and automation alongside developing new features
- You'll be helping to build our engineering culture, so mentoring junior developers and promoting software development best practices will form a big part of that
- A deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, REST APIs, JSON will be very helpful too!
- You'll be able to demonstrate an understanding of software design principles and development life cycle
- Competency in writing unit tests and code review
- Proficient with Unix command line tools and comfortable writing shell scripts
- Any experience you have deploying to, provisioning and managing cloud-based environments and containers will be a plus
- We're a small but growing and very collaborative team so excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the capability to reach out to both technical and non-technical audiences are very useful!
- We need you to have a positive attitude and be passionate about building something great; you'll be happy to, and be encouraged to, take the initiative when necessary
- You'll be working closely with our creative design team too, so any knowledge of Photoshop or related would be a massive plus in terms of working together cohesively
Spirable has just successfully closed another round of funding and is looking to grow rapidly across the business in the next 12 months. Alongside a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career progression, we promote a culture with a healthy work/life balance. There's stock options on offer too, so as we continue to grow, you'll be an even bigger part of what we're doing.
Spirable is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all candidates.
**Applicants must be available to work from Spirable’s office in central London and possess the required visa to work in the United Kingdom.**
Message to Recruitment Agencies - Don't call us, we'll call you. Cheers.