Waylay is a B2B software product company based in Ghent, Belgium, that builds advanced IoT data processing and automation software for global enterprises.
Waylay is in a great position to become a very successful company in the Industry 4.0 era globally. To help the company expand more rapidly we are taking the next step up to hire a highly talented person to help Waylay become that iconic brand, running highly sophisticated global campaigns nuanced for different regions, verticals and audiences.
Of key importance is your own personal aspiration to be one of the well known faces of Waylay, speaking and evangelising at events both remote and in time when people finally gather again. Lastly, we are self starters in Waylay by nature and would expect you to be the same.
Skills & experience
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Director in a high-tech enterprise SW scaleup. You have played a critical role in shaping a new or expanding tech brand that’s successful – and the teams who made it possible.
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills with a special knack for telling stories in a clear, intriguing, and effective way.
- You are an excellent networker across audiences and enjoy talking to customers, prospects, partners and ecosystem players in general.
- You are optimistic, extravert, and have a sense of humor.
- You zoom out and zoom in, i.e. you are a critical thinker and problem-solving skills and at the same time hands on to drive from ideas to results.
- You’re at your best in a fast-changing environment and an emerging industry with plenty of ambiguity and interesting, challenging problems to solve.
- As an extravert visionary person, you define and enhance the company brand and product narrative and sell that vision to customers and partners.
- You are very visible and represent Waylay to the outside world: you work with media, you are a regular speaker on events, conferences and webinars and are evangelizing Waylay to the outside world.
- You feed the go-to-market machine: customer acquisition/lead generation and growing the sales funnel.
- You take ownership of the overall marketing results of the company and lead the marketing team.
- Together with the marketing team, you are responsible for developing product-specific content and messaging (including presentations for customers, demos, and use cases); enabling sales (including capturing case studies); and developing the competitive strategy.
What we offer:
- competitive remuneration package, extra hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, work from home
- permanent employment contract, full-time
- rewarding work on products with great impact
- zero bureaucracy
- passionate team
- Ghent, Belgium (combination of work-from-home and in-office)
How to apply:
- apply viahttps://www.waylay.io/careers/