We are currently around 80 people in RnD, distributed across 3 offices. One in Budapest, one in Sofia and our headquarters here in Copenhagen. We have been working in an agile setup since the company was founded, and have been refining both our process and tooling on an ongoing basis.
We now have reached a size where we need a dedicated person to help us get to the next level. We run a lot of tools that provide us insight and good ability to both plan and observe, but we have not been systemic in improving our daily operation using the data out of our tools. This is where you come into the picture.
You will be responsible for implementing and updating the current business processes with the goal to help maximize efficiency, productivity and drive the delivery of products and services to our customers in a highly qualitative and timely manner. This will be an ongoing task, where we aim to be in a position where we can forecast product delivery quite precisely, as well as see our velocity increase as a result of clearer procedures.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain positive relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement activities and consistently providing value to the business, and transparency into and out from RnD
- Gathering and improving metrics across infrastructure and implementation
- Instrumenting the department for clear and tangible insights - help us drive insights driven improvements
- You will be reporting to the VP of Engineering, and will work closely with our Directors of Engineering across our Engineering offices
What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or a related technical field is required
- Minimum 5 years of information technology experience required
- English to a native fluency level but other languages are a plus
- A team player mindset and the motivation to become a valuable contributor
- Demonstrated record of outstanding success at transforming and improving efficiencies in similar organizations where innovation, collaboration, customer service, and the user experience are paramount
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute Service Improvement Plans required
- Ability to work with a distributed team required
What we offer
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- The opportunity to be part of a skilled, dedicated and extremely ambitious team with years of experience within our business domain
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org.