An exciting opportunity has arisen to join DIAGNOLY, an early-stage Deep Tech start-up headquartered in Lyon, France.
We are looking for an innovative, creative Senior Data Scientist who is ready for the challenge of building medical algorithms that will transform the domain of obstetric ultrasound; Someone who is ready to redefine our development and engineering practice, provide vision and leadership.
We are seeking candidates who already have a strong background working within data science and computer vision.
DIAGNOLY is a pioneer in the application of applied mathematics powered by deep learning algorithms to the domain of obstetric ultrasound. Our aim is to improve the fetal diagnostics and simplify the decision making during obstetric ultrasound for improving the children’s outcomes.
Required knowledge and skills
- Excellent knowledge of “Convolutional” Deep Learning and Computer Vision
- A proven track record in Data Science / Big Data
- Python and DL libraries (Tensorflow, Keras, etc)
- Hardware programming
- Cloud technologies / development of cloud applications
- Experience managing an R&D team, either in academia or industry
- A desire to still produce research in AI + healthcare
If you are interested, do not hesitate to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org