We're looking for: Senior Data Engineer
You’ll work collaboratively with the ToolSense product management to breathe life into our user interfaces on our platform. Ideal candidates learn and adapt quickly and will be able to use every tool at their disposal to understand and effectively tackle hard problems. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Equal opportunity: At ToolSense, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- help to extend and improve our database architecture
- assemble large and complex data sets
- take pride & complete ownership of the data pipelines
- investigate, identify and analyze performance bottlenecks in our data layer
- optimize new and current database systems
- design, implement and develop effective database solutions including models to store and retrieve data
- fluency in programming languages; Phyton, C++, Scala
- experience and Know-How in MySQL or other relational databases
- knowledge in NoSQL databases is a plus
- experience in implementing scalable database architectures
- good communication skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- results oriented with the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities when necessary
- challenge in IoT projects
- lots of freedom to implement your ideas
- passionate people building an industry leading product
- an honest environment where people love to learn
- equity in the company with our employee stock option plan
- payment according to collective labour agreement (3000€ gross / month) +willingness to overpay according to qualifications
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! You can show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us.