Adoc Talent Management is looking for a Senior Data Engineer (M/F). Our client is a MedTech scale up in remote patient monitoring and cardiac data management solutions.
It is a fast-growing start-up providing a cutting-edge innovative platform that permits an effectual patient care using machine learning and data generated from different health data hubs in order to help professionals predicting and monitoring patient's health status.
The dynamic and human-sized team offers a very stimulating work environment, encouraging autonomy and creativity.
- As a part of the data team, you will bring your technical expertise, noticeably, your expertise in AWS services, ETL, python, and coding and data modeling while reporting to the head of data.
- Your main objective will be to stimulate scalability by facilitating the data access, and to help in the transition of the approach from a monolithic architecture to a Kafka combined with cloud microservices approach.
- Your will be expected to use your data modeling skills to build, maintain and optimize efficient and scalable pipelines, and also to architect the company's DataMart, while understanding, assessing and mapping the data landscape.
- You will be playing a vital role in transmitting your technical knowledge in different areas, such as data modelling, AWS services to your team members.
- Moreover, in close collaboration with your manager, you will be proactive in proposing new ideas to build analytical systems and predictive models, and working together to constantly improve your skills.
The position is to be filled in Paris as soon as possible.
- You hold a master's / engineering degree in data science / engineering or in a relevant discipline, completed with at least 6 years of experience, ideally in stack construction with large volumes of data and open-source code / software development.
- An experience on health data or medical device software would be a plus.
- You are recognized as an expert in AWS, data modelling, document-oriented database (ie, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB) and can transfer best practices to your colleagues.
- You possess working knowledge in Kafka in which you are willing to improve your skills, the implementation of scalable data pipelines using agile methodologies such as Scrum and CI/CD.
- To collaborate efficiently with your fellow colleagues and fit in the company's culture, you show up excellent analytical, project management and interpersonal skills, and English and French proficiency.
- You are highly organized, attentive to detail, autonomous, far-sighted, able to anticipate and multitask in a versatile environment.
- You are recognized as a team player, efficient with a desire to innovate.
Looking for a Senior Data Engineer position where you will grow your skills while working in an innovative environment to save thousands of lives?
Do not hesitate to send your application (detailed CV + motivation + salary expectations) to Adoc Talent Management.