Knowunity is the first, interactive platform for students in Europe. Students can view and download all really relevant school content such as summaries, learning slips, presentations, flashcards, solutions, elaborations etc. in all topics, subjects and grade levels, or ask questions directly to the people (often also students) uploading the content. With Knowunity, we want to set up the first, digital contact point for students for all their needs with many other features in the pipeline. After only 6 months as the fastest growing and most popular school app on the market in Germany more than 700,000 students are already using and loving Knowunity.
Together with well known investors (Project A, Mario Götze and many more) we are advancing the vision of finally building a digital platform for students to give every pupil digital access to education.
Founded by 5 students in 2019 out of our own problems we`re now looking to advance this vision together with you:
- Multiple years of experience in Data Analysis or related fields.
- Good knowledge of SQL and approaches to query optimization.
- Familiarity with modern data analytics stack such as BigQuery, ClickHouse, etc.
- Business understanding of products
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Basic knowledge of German (at least A2/B1).
- Familiarity with visualization tools such as Tableau, Metabase, Redash, etc.
- Experience in a start-up environment
- an academic degree in Information Systems, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or other similar quantitative fields. Fluent in English
- Build data models, reports and visualisations to enable the company to make informed treasury decisions
- Guide and enable product teams to measure things that matter
- Initiate or help run A/B experiments to keep improving everything we do
- Closely work alongside all teams to really understand business needs and deep dive into important data
- Define & report important KPIs and Insights
- Analyse and interpret data together with the relevant stakeholders
- Identify trends and patterns based on the data
- Work in an existing SCRUM team.
- Liaise with engineers to keep making sure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- You are happiest exploring data, making discoveries and understanding their implications on the business
- Comfortable exploring ambiguous problem statements, multi-tasking between various work streams and learning on the job
- You're impact driven and eager to have a real positive impact on the company, product, users and very importantly your colleagues as well
- You have a good understanding of business processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization with 100 % dedication.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer:
- You are an essential part of the fastest growing EdTech start-up in Germany and come across an app that already has more than 700,000 users
- You enjoy a lot of freedom and flexibility
- You meet flat hierarchies and a cool atmosphere
- We are a young, motivated team with a lot of fun at work
- You have flexible working hours, either remote or in our new office
- Your work affects millions of students by finally making education accessible to everyone
- You can develop yourself personally and professionally and get advice from the best experts in the country at any time