Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complementary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com or www.serenova.com.
For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
The Senior Channel Marketing Manager is based in the UK or US and is responsible for successfully planning, managing, executing and reporting on highly effective channel marketing programs and campaigns that support Lifesize’s International business partners. The candidate must exhibit experience and a passion for channel marketing and building strong, collaborative partnerships; they must place high degree of importance on campaign execution and drive to innovate how we drive programs with channel partners. Additionally, the candidate will understand the importance of sales enablement activities and programs to drive partner engagement with Lifesize in addition to end user demand. The ideal candidate for this role is a high achiever with proven ability to generate great results while working with a “start-up” mindset and resources. They will need a customer-first mindset, a results-oriented attitude and the ability to champion consistent brand and messaging throughout multiple campaigns and for multiple products. This person is self-starter, with strong attention to details, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
• Develop, manage and implement channel marketing strategies and multi-touch marketing campaigns that support business goals
• Create and execute quarterly or annual co-marketing plans with top regional channel partners
• Support sales and channel enablement efforts to drive pipeline growth
• Build reports and track metrics associated with marketing campaign effectiveness and ensure leads are efficiently transitioned into the sales pipeline
• Manage regional program budgets
• Work cross-functionally with brand, creative, product and web teams to develop and maintain partner enablement assets and other campaign-related collateral
• Effectively communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing, sales, and channel partners
• Design and implement measurements to quantify predictability and ROI from channel marketing programs, quarterly promotion campaigns and co-marketing activities with Channel Partners
• A university degree
• 4-7 years of experience in channel marketing and/or relevant experience, including a demonstrable success in campaign, partner & program management
- Experience working in software as a service, video conferencing and/or contact center business
A strong quantitative focus and data-driven approach - excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills
• Excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills
• Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, ever-changing and high-growth environment.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Interested? APPLY HERE.